Advance Whitening Serum
- Highly efficacious dullness corrector is formulated to have a visible impact on a broad spectrum of dark spots.
- This clear and corrective formula visibly diminishes the number and intensity of dullness and discolorations.
- With a potent, latest-generation clarifying complex of 4-Butylresorcinol, Fullerene C60 and Korean Herbs Extracts, the formula penetrates skin’s surface to help correct the appearance of dark spots and unify skin tone.
- With daily, continuous use, skin is visibly brighter, more even and radiant with a visible improvement in clarity.
- Dermatologist tested for safety and gentleness. Tested on all skin types, including sensitive.
How to Apply Advance Whitening Serum
Twice daily apply a small amount of the Advance Whitening Serum entire the face and neck with light circular, upwards movements from the base of the face.
Grains Extract Research has shown that it is 172 times more effective than other whitening compounds It also can lead the skin radiant and smooth skin.
Ok Yong San Extract A 10 Korean herbs formula that can refine and brighten skin. It also can protect the skin against the acne.
What is skin pigmentation?
Facultative skin pigmentation is the term coined for increased skin color due to some type of physiological regulation. Many factors regulate constitutive skin color, the most obvious of them being UV in what is commonly termed the tanning reaction. Normally, UVA radiation is the main cause for skin pigmentation by immediate pigment darkening occur withing minutes and persist for several hours followed by persistent pigment darkeing, which occur within several hours and lasts for several days.
Types of skin pigmentation
Skin pigmentation can devided to 7 types, that are
- Melasma or Chloasma is a type of hyperpigmentation which is more prevalent among people with a darker skin tone. The characteristic of melasma is patchy brown discoloration spread across certain parts of the face, making the overall skin tone look dull. Mostly appear across the upper cheeks, forehead, upper lip and chin.
- Freckle do not cause a change in skin texture. The characteristic of fleckle is flat circular spots which care usually tan or light brown in color. Freckles may develop randomly on the skin espacially on areas that are repeatedly exposed to the sun.
- Sunburn Spots are usually brown in color and the do not cause a change in skin texture. They are darker and more irregular in appearance as compared to freckles. Sunburn Spots mostly appear at cheeks, cheekbones and nose.
- Radiation Spots mostly is from computer. It may develop from long peroid of exposure towards computer or mobile phoe radiation.
- Pregnancy Spots is melasma which occurs while pregnancy. The relation between skin pigmentation and prenancy are unclear but it seem color pigmentation is increased during pregnancy.
- Pimple Marks is developed from healed acne wounds. There are two types of pimple mark that are reddish color which caused by broken blood capillaries and dark color from overproduction of melanin in reaction to skin inflammation.
- Uneven Color skin tone appears as patches of darkended skin due to the overproduction of melanin by the body. It can make one look older despite the efforts to reverses the signs of aging.