Golden Spider Lifting Serum
- Reduces crow’s feet in 15 minutes.
- Tightens the face in 3 hours.
- Reduces fine lines in 7 days.
- Improves collagen & elastin in 21 days.
- Protect against tobacco smoke/car exhaust & pollution everyday.
How to Apply Golden Spider Lifting Serum
Apply a.m. and p.m. the Golden Spider Lifting Serum and massage gently until absorbed, followed by the Golden Spider Lifting Cream.
Spider Polypeptide The new source of peptide which produced by spider web. Spider web is twice more elastic than Nylon which is 30 durable than steel. Spider peptide mimic the proteins which spiders use to make their silk.
Swertia Chirata Extract With the latest stem cell technology for extraction Swertia chirata thus it is not only support the regeneration of skin cells, but it also to help thicken and strengthe the epidermis for younger looking skin.
Snail Secretion Filtrate Snail filtrate contains hyaluronic acid, glycoprotein, proteoglycans and antimicrobial and copper peptides. All of them can fight against premature aging. Moreover, it contains fribrinolytic enzymes that promote the oxygenation of skin cells,which helps to repair damaged tissues.
Biosaccharide Gum-4 Biosaccharide Gum-4 act as anti-pollution agent. It has a matrix-forming properties which makes barrier to the 3 types of pollution stresses atmospheric (carbon particles, particulate matter and heavy metals), UV and domestic (chemicals).
Extrinsic Skin Aging
The skin is complex and dynamic organ that shows the most obvious signs of aging. It is indirect contact with the environmental and hence undergoes aging also as a consequence of environmental damage. The extrinsic aging skin is a result of exposure to environmental elements. The affected skin shows a variety of clinical manifestations, among them sunburn, freckles, lentigines seniles, elastosis and actinic keratoses.
Extrinsic skin aging factor
Aging skin can be process by both of intrinsic and extrinsic determinants lead progressively to a loss of structural integrity and physiological function. These are extrinsic factors which made skin aging.
Extrinsic skin aging factor
- Temperature: Skin is affected by ambient conditions, for example temperature and humidity. Both of increasing and decreasing in temperature are affected to the evaporative water loss.
- Smoking and nicotine: Cigarette smoking is strongly associated elastosis in both sexes. Smoking causes skin damage primarily by decreasing capillary blood flow to the skin.
- Exposure to UV light (photoaging): Sunlight is composed of three different types of radiation UVA (320 – 400 nm), UVB (290-320 nm) and UVC (100-290 nm). UVC is largely blocked by ozone layer. UVB penetrate only into the epidermis so this is cause of sunburn. UVA may responsible for most of the chronic skin damage associated with photoaing because it can penetrate to dermis.
- Pollution: Pollution is the one factor of extrinsic aging because there are some researches shown that chronic exposure of pollution can cause skin pigmentation and generate of ROS.
- Lack of sleep: Poor sleep quality is associated with increased signs of skin aging, slower repair of the skin barrier and slower recovery from UV erythema.
- Stress: The stressful is one factor that induce ROS occurs on the skin. So, it can contribute skin aging.
- Poor of nutrition: Nutrition intake can plays important role in combating oxidative stress caused as a result of environment factors. Thus, the poor nutrition affect to skin aging.