Lifting Plankton Clay Whip
- Effectively cleans and reduces wrinkle and tightens properties with proven positive effects of strengthening the skin appearance and making it smoother and firmer.
- Exfoliates pores to minimize skin irregularities & dullness for a noticeably brighter complexion.
- Helps boost skin’s moisture level and maintain moisture balance.
- Mattifies skin, controlling oil and reducing the appearance of pores and leaving skin with a matte, hydrated appearance and texture.
- Removes makeup and impurities without stripping and also protects the skin against acne.
- Protect against tobacco smoke/car exhaust & pollution everyday.
- Paraben-free, fragrance-free, colorant-free, dermatologist-test.
Lifting Plankton Clay Whip
Apply a.m. and p.m. the Lifting Plankton Clay Whip on the entire wet face and gently massage into the whole face. Wash it with water.
Plankton Help skin absorb environmental aging shock by energizing and protecting skin.
Swiss Ice Wine The visibly erases fine lines-for hours in just minutes. It leaves skin smooth, reveals a youthful and fresh appearance, moisturizes all day long.
Biosaccharide Gum-4 Biosaccharide Gum-4 act as anti-pollution agent. It has a matrix-forming properties which makes barrier to the 3 types of pollution stresses atmospheric (carbon particles, particulate matter and heavy metals), UV and domestic (chemicals).
What is skin aging
The skin is complex and dynamic organ that shows the most obvious signs of aging. It is indirect contact with the environmental and hence undergoes aging also as a consequence of environmental damage. The extrinsic aging skin is a result of exposure to environmental elements. The affected skin shows a variety of clinical manifestations, among them sunburn, freckles, lentigines seniles, elastosis and actinic keratoses.
Skin aging factor
Aging skin can be process by both of intrinsic and extrinsic determinants lead progressively to a loss of structural integrity and physiological function.
These are extrinsic factors which made skin aging
- Temperature Skin is affected by ambient conditions, for example temperature and humidity. Both of increasing and decreasing in temperature are affected to the evaporative water loss.
- Smoking and nicotine is strongly associated elastosis in both sexes. Smoking causes skin damage primarily by decreasing capillary blood flow to the skin.
- Exposure to UV light (photoaging) Sunlight is composed of three different types of radiation UVA ( 320 – 400 nm), UVB (290-320 nm) and UVC (100-290 nm). UVC is largely blocked by ozone layer. UVB penetrate only into the epidermis so this is cause of sunburn. UVA may responsible for most of the chronic skin damage associated with photoaing because it can penetrate to dermis.
- Pollution is the one factor of extrinsic aging because there are some researches shown that chronic exposure of pollution can cause skin pigmentation and generate of ROS.
- Lack of sleep Poor sleep quality is associated with increased signs of skin aging, slower repair of the skin barrier and slower recovery from UV erythema.
- Stress The stressful is one factor that induce ROS occurs on the skin. So, it can contribute skin aging
- Poor of nutrition : Nutrition intake can plays important role in combating oxidative stress caused as a result of environment factors. Thus, the poor nutrition affect to skin aging.