Mela White Cream
- Restores skin beautiful, radiant, healthy and out of trouble of 7 spots and marks; Melasma, Freckle, Sunburn Spots, Radiation Spots, Pregnancy Spots, Pimple Marks and uneven color.
- Helps prolong the Cinderella time, a time when the skin has been restored to life even more. pamper your dull skin to become a radiant face just overnight.
How to Apply Mela White Cream
Apply a.m. and p.m. the Mela White Cream and massage gently until absorbed after applying the Mela White Serum.
Thymus Serpyllum Extract Also known as “Wild Thyme”. This extract is effected on skin at night time between 0.00 a.m. – 2.00 a.m. which is called “Cinderella Time”. This Cinderella time will work longer and its effect will last for 24 hours for inhibit Kinesin which can reduce melanogenesis. This extract will lead to brighter skin and reducing existing dark spots.
Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke) Leaf Extract Artichoke is a super rich antioxidant which improves skin health appearance and slow down sin aging. It contains Caffeoylquinic acid, Luteolin glycosides, Caffeoyl esters and Vitamin C as active compounds. These contents are effect to lead collagen production and reduces the damage caused by UV rays therefore skin will be younger-looking.
Tetrapeptide-38 This is all-new wrinkle filler which designed to target forehead lines and crow’s feet by filling and smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles for a more youthful-looking complexion.
Diglucosyl Gallic Acid A new generation of skin melanoregulator molecule which is activate by the stratum microbium. It restore a perfect and even skin tone by blocking the melanogenesis process at several levels, thus controlling the darkening of the skin and reducing pigmented spots.
What is skin pigmentation?
Facultative skin pigmentation is the term coined for increased skin color due to some type of physiological regulation. Many factors regulate constitutive skin color, the most obvious of them being UV in what is commonly termed the tanning reaction. Normally, UVA radiation is the main cause for skin pigmentation by immediate pigment darkening occur withing minutes and persist for several hours followed by persistent pigment darkeing, which occur within several hours and lasts for several days.
Types of skin pigmentation
Skin pigmentation can devided to 7 types, that are
- Melasma or Chloasma is a type of hyperpigmentation which is more prevalent among people with a darker skin tone. The characteristic of melasma is patchy brown discoloration spread across certain parts of the face, making the overall skin tone look dull. Mostly appear across the upper cheeks, forehead, upper lip and chin.
- Freckle do not cause a change in skin texture. The characteristic of fleckle is flat circular spots which care usually tan or light brown in color. Freckles may develop randomly on the skin espacially on areas that are repeatedly exposed to the sun.
- Sunburn Spots are usually brown in color and the do not cause a change in skin texture. They are darker and more irregular in appearance as compared to freckles. Sunburn Spots mostly appear at cheeks, cheekbones and nose.
- Radiation Spots mostly is from computer. It may develop from long peroid of exposure towards computer or mobile phoe radiation.
- Pregnancy Spots is melasma which occurs while pregnancy. The relation between skin pigmentation and prenancy are unclear but it seem color pigmentation is increased during pregnancy.
- Pimple Marks is developed from healed acne wounds. There are two types of pimple mark that are reddish color which caused by broken blood capillaries and dark color from overproduction of melanin in reaction to skin inflammation.
- Uneven Color skin tone appears as patches of darkended skin due to the overproduction of melanin by the body. It can make one look older despite the efforts to reverses the signs of aging.