Ultra White Facial Foam
- Effectively cleans and exfoliates pores to minimize skin irregularities & dullness for a noticeably brighter complexion.
- Helps boost skin’s moisture level and maintain moisture balance.
- Mattifies skin, controlling oil and reducing the appearance of pores and leaving skin with a matte, hydrated appearance and texture.
- Removes makeup and impurities without stripping and also protects the skin against acne.
- Paraben-free, fragrance-free, colorant-free, dermatologist-test.
How to Apply Ultra White Facial Foam
Apply a.m. and p.m. the Ultra White Facial Foam on the entire wet face and gently massage into the whole face. Wash it with water.
Whitening Complex The advance skin whitening can give skin flawless without make skin thinner.
Day Sand Lily Day Sand Lily can direct action to dark spot which make skin radiant.
Honey extract Honey extract is natural humectant, which means that it attracts and retains moisture. Moreover, it also balance sebum secretion.
Oligopeptide-10 The anti-microbial peptide derived from plant amino acids. This peptide has potent activity against P.acnes causing rapid cell death.
What is skin pigmentation?
Facultative skin pigmentation is the term coined for increased skin color due to some type of physiological regulation. Many factors regulate constitutive skin color, the most obvious of them being UV in what is commonly termed the tanning reaction. Normally, UVA radiation is the main cause for skin pigmentation by immediate pigment darkening occur withing minutes and persist for several hours followed by persistent pigment darkeing, which occur within several hours and lasts for several days.
Types of skin pigmentation
Skin pigmentation can devided to 7 types, that are
- Melasma or Chloasma is a type of hyperpigmentation which is more prevalent among people with a darker skin tone. The characteristic of melasma is patchy brown discoloration spread across certain parts of the face, making the overall skin tone look dull. Mostly appear across the upper cheeks, forehead, upper lip and chin.
- Freckle do not cause a change in skin texture. The characteristic of fleckle is flat circular spots which care usually tan or light brown in color. Freckles may develop randomly on the skin espacially on areas that are repeatedly exposed to the sun.
- Sunburn Spots are usually brown in color and the do not cause a change in skin texture. They are darker and more irregular in appearance as compared to freckles. Sunburn Spots mostly appear at cheeks, cheekbones and nose.
- Radiation Spots mostly is from computer. It may develop from long peroid of exposure towards computer or mobile phoe radiation.
- Pregnancy Spots is melasma which occurs while pregnancy. The relation between skin pigmentation and prenancy are unclear but it seem color pigmentation is increased during pregnancy.
- Pimple Marks is developed from healed acne wounds. There are two types of pimple mark that are reddish color which caused by broken blood capillaries and dark color from overproduction of melanin in reaction to skin inflammation.
- Uneven Color skin tone appears as patches of darkended skin due to the overproduction of melanin by the body. It can make one look older despite the efforts to reverses the signs of aging.